Monday, February 11, 2008

The New Nikon D3 images

After being a very long time Nikon users for many years, from the F5, through the digital age of Nikon DSLRs I switched from my trusty D2x to the Canon 1DMk3 system.
Well after thousands of dollars worth of top of the line Canon gear and just a few months of use I made a major decision to move back to Nikon. Due to many reasons, probably the main issue would be the auto focusing malfunction and the poor LCD screen on the Canon MK3.
After receiving one of the first Nikon D3's and the new 14-24 2.8 and the 24-70 2.8 in Malaysia I was good to go.
In addition I also invested in a 70-200 2.8 VR and best of all the amazing 200F2 VR monster! Of all my professional years as a photographer I have never seen a lens that amazing! The resolving power and sharpness is something to behold.
So there you have it my months of system changing and fine tuning my tools of the trade. Oh yeah can't for get my upgraded new Mac Book Pro too.

No comments: