Monday, May 19, 2008

The First Free Pre-wedding shoot images.






Well yesterday I did my first couple for the free pre wedding shoot that I mentioned. It went quite well except it started to rain in the morning and my light started to fall off sooner than I thought. As I mentioned before I am a photojournalist by profession and not a wedding photographer but I did mange to create more of an editorial style to my images. Since I do mostly editorial and photojournalism I tried to incorporate those techniques in all my images. 
Jesse and Gabe were fantastic to work with and were able to keep their composure even in the high humidity and my constant direction. I had a whole crew to help so it made it a lot easier on me.  I used a Nikon D3 and for my wide angles I used a 14-24mm Nikor and for my long end I used a Nikon 200/F2 which gave me such beautiful creamy images yet with a nice sharpness were I needed it. 
Since the light was so low, I had no choice but to shoot at high ISO's from 800-6400 yet the images were able to capture the mood that I needed with out any serious degradation . 
I will be posting more and more of these images in the days to come so keep an eye out. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure it's much better than "someone".......Looking forward to see more!

Anonymous said...

you really did a good job!!! i really cannot wait for taking this....