Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dalphine and Zen





Ok, so now I'm starting to slowly figure this out. Like I mentioned I've seen so many of these so called "Wedding photojournalist" and I must say it so far being a photo journalistic image. Like I mentioned most have never been photojournalist before any way so how can they be called a photojournalist or even dare to use the term. I have never done wedding photos in all my years as a photographer, but in two shoots I managed to pull it off.  Even though I am a photojournalist I still can't call the images of my pre wedding shot photojournalism. My approach is editorial pre wedding shots, which is huge difference than PJ. I know I'm going to get a lot of flak from this but I think I am more than qualified to make this judgement call. Keep watching I'll have a few more and it will be very very interesting.  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi John,

I loved your 'pre-wedding" shot and although i am not a trained eye, it felt very different from what i normally see. Also, i love the urban feel of the photos.

I was wondering whether you are still doing these free shoots? (:-)) Or if not, would you be available for hire for my pre-wedding photo shoot?

Mel

Anonymous said...

Hi John,

Do you do actual wedding day photography?

My email: ashley_woo@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there John! Thumbs up to those lovely photos u shared! Very nice composition and lighting effect! Love it!
Any chance u are shooting in penang island? I'm based here in Penang currently and I'm sure u'll love the heritage sustained here! Should u r dropping by, do email me at connieyeoh@hotmail.com
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

fabulous john!!! makes me wanna get married again so i can wrangle the free offer from you....