Monday, December 15, 2008

Dissapointed

Well after finishing my pre wedding FOC project I must say it was quite fun and at the same time very disappointing.  It was a lot of work and I had some great people to help me out in the project, but what was so frustrating was the fact that a few couples couldn't care less if they were on time or worse still no shows without a call or any form of contact. 
One of the couples, even failed to meet up to claim their free 60 plus images and FOC prints which I thought would make a nice wedding gift. I waited and waited with no call a few days later I got a call from them saying "So Sorry" I was busy lah!  NO RESPECT ! 
This selfish thinking is something I just can not tolerate, and therefore other couples missed out who really wanted a chance. Well any way that's it for now.  

3 comments:

Niel said...

Hi John,

We thank you very very much for the time and effort you've put into the community event in both Penang and Ipoh. It wouldn't be as great as it is without everyone's participation! We're really glad to have you as a part our pre-wedding photo shoot session.

Regards,
Max & Niel.

Anonymous said...

Another disappointment you did not address is that it is stated clearly that these photography events are meant for people with lower income who probably couldn't afford a more expensive photography services. But you have rich kids signing up for the free events as the models. These are selfish people in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

the problem with people nowadays is that when something is 'free', they don't value it. how many times have people never bother to rsvp, just because an event is free, but when it costs them something, only then do they deem it as 'valuable'. so sad but true. :(