Sunday, March 30, 2008

Free pre wedding shoot!

Every day I read about these so called wedding photojournalist, who claim that they are photojournalists. Well I'm getting tired of them giving them selves that title.  I bet most of of them of never worked as a photojournalist for a international publication or news agency. 
We photojournalist are an elite group of photographers who put our selves in "Clear and Present Danger" to get the image for our client's readers so they enjoy their morning coffee.  To get these images we just about risk everything to get the shot and work in extreme harsh conditions to get the picture. 
Well to show who has the title rights I will do a so called "Pre-Wedding shoot" for  3 young couples for FREE! And you get it done by a genuine "Photojournalist"! 
My credential speak for themselves, my images have been published in just about every major news publication in the world, just recently CNN, USA Today and the Washington Post. 
I will be interviewing the lucky three couples ASAP 016-956-8697 call and make an appointment. 

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

hi there you got your lucky 3 already? by the way whats the catch for offering it free?

John W. Ishii Photographer said...

Like I said no catch, just want to give back to a profession that has been good to me and give break to some body else.

MJ said...

Hi, if I already have a pre-wed photo arrange, would you still consider me eligible for your offer? I'm sure it will turn out great to be able to be photographed in a true "photojounalism" way than a pose-smile-snap way. Wish to experience that.

anyway, i can understand if you say I am not qualify to enrol in, since I should give chance to those who unable to have a pre-wed...Thanks so much for your generosity

STEVEN said...

Hi John,

I am so excited when I read this title. I like the moment of being captured (nice and natural photograph). However, I have booked my pre-wedding photograph session. Am I still entitled for your free pre wedding shoot?