Friday, August 15, 2008

"Can't Touch it"


First of all I want to thank the many great folks who have helped me with my editorial pre-wedding project. Its been lots of fun and I've learned so much about this profession. After getting so many responses from couples who are looking for something different, well your in luck. 
I'm going to go all out to create wedding images that will blow your minds! Stay tuned folks!
I will be starting my new venture very soon, so if your looking for some radical, super cool editorial pre- wedding image you better contact me to make an appointment.  I will interview each couple to make absolutely sure that is is what they want. Keep an eye my blog and I'll be posting some interesting images that might spice up your heart!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool picture. is that tiffany & norman again? i look forward to seeing the rest of their pictures.

Unknown said...

wow, the details in the shadow is amazing !!

Cheers,
Dr Chen