Monday, May 19, 2008

Free pre wedding shoot!



When I set out to take this project on I decided to use real couples instead of models, why because I felt that is would be way more challenging and the fact that its the real deal. 
Yes it was quite difficult to get what I was wanted, but in time it all came together. By directing the shots and having a good crew helped me out quite a bit. There would be no that I could carry all the gear that was needed to do the shoot. I must say that my Nikon D3 really showed its true qualities by being able to get what I wanted. I guess you get what you pay for, but truly the Nikon 200 mm F2 was stellar its performance  is unmatched.  Stay tuned and I will be posting more and more of my editorial pre-wedding images.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to take some wedding pictures too!
Nice!

Anonymous said...

hey john. the photos are great.

Anonymous said...

Hi John,
Coincidently this couple - we know them! great images....

Tricia - www.pbase.com/flowsnow

Kenny Low Kent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kenny Low Kent said...

Hi John.
Kent here. The shots turned out fantastic. Though I wasn't of much help. You're doing a great favor to the 3 lucky soon-to-be-married couples. Hahaha. No more "sibling kissing" eh?

Anonymous said...

Hi john
can i have free pre-wedding too?
my name is celine.
email syceline@yahoo.com
pls let me know.
will u return back all the softcopy photo to me if u willing take free pre-wedding photo?

Anonymous said...

Hi John
I would like to be the next taker for your free pre-wedding photoshoots offer....do let me know..my email is sandy_gsf@lycos.com

cheers